Flammia Elder Law Firm is proud to announce that Kathleen Flammia has been named to the exclusive 2021 Florida Super Lawyer list.
Super Lawyers is an independent rating organization, who reviews top-ranked attorneys with significant professional achievements throughout the United States. Super Lawyers uses a multiphase selection process, including nominations, independent research, and peer evaluations. The recognition is awarded to no more than 5 percent of attorneys in each state, making it a highly sought-after distinction.
Kathleen is an outstanding legal specialist who zealously advocates for the rights and security of Florida’s elderly community. Congratulations to Kathleen Flammia for being named as a 2021 Super Lawyer and for her numerous professional awards and recognitions, including:
- Awesome Attorney 2019, Orlando Family Magazine
- 2011, 2012, 2015 & 2016, 2021 Florida Legal Elite (a distinction awarded to only 1% of active Florida Bar members), Florida Trend Magazine
- 2011, 2012 & 2013 Top Women Attorneys, Orlando Home & Leisure Magazine
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2021 Super Lawyer, Florida Super Lawyers
Click on one of the links below to learn more about how our award-winning team helps individuals and families secure their future and protect loved ones:
- Medicaid planning and Asset protection,
- Estate planning,
- Trust administration,
- Pet Trusts,
- Guardianship, and
- Other critical matters
Visit www.flammialaw.com or contact our office at (407) 478-8700 to schedule a consultation.
 Attorney FAQ, Super Lawyers, https://www.superlawyers.com/about/attorney_faq.html#:~:text=The%20Super%20Lawyers%20list%20recognizes%20no%20more%20than,or%20in%20practice%20for%2010%20years%20or%20less.