DON’T MISS OUR FREE SENIOR SURVIVAL WORKSHOPS
Please join Florida Bar Board Certified Elder Law Attorney Kathleen Flammia as she discusses legal and financial strategies that can help protect your assets from the ever-growing cost of nursing home care (even after your loved ones have entered a nursing home or assisted living facility).
In addition to nursing home and Medicaid planning, you will learn about the benefits and qualification requirements for the Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension Benefit. Attorney Flammia will also provide free legal advice about the basic principles of Estate Planning, including information on Wills and Trusts, Durable Power of Attorneys, Health Care Surrogate, HIPAA Release, Living Wills, and Special Needs Planning.
The Free Senior Survival Workshops are held at two convenient locations:
Winter Park Public Library (Community Room)
460 E. New England Ave., Winter Park, FL 32789
Click here for directions
715 Douglas Avenue, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Click here for directionsPrintable PDF of Upcoming Senior Survival Workshop Dates
To reserve your seat for an upcoming workshop, please call the office at (407) 478-8700 or email us. We welcome your questions and look forward to seeing you!
2020 SENIOR SURVIVAL WORKSHOP DATES
- Tuesday, August 4th 2-4 at One Senior Place
- Tuesday, August 18th 6-8 at the Winter Park Public Library
- Tuesday, September 1st 2-4 at One Senior Place
- Wednesday, September 9th 6-8 at the Winter Park Public Library
- Tuesday, October 6th 2-4 at One Senior Place
- Wednesday, October 14th 6-8 at the Winter Park Public Library
- Tuesday, November 10th 2-4 at One Senior Place
- Tuesday, November 17th 6-8 at the Winter Park Public Library
- Tuesday, December 8th 2-4 at One Senior Place
- Tuesday, December 15th 6-8 at the Winter Park Public Library