Stacey joined the Flammia Elder Law Firm in 2018. She focuses her practice on estate planning, special needs planning, probate, trust administration, guardianship, and Medicaid planning. She is also an Accredited Veterans Claim Attorney as required to practice law before the VA.
Stacey is a Florida Bar Board Certified Elder Law Attorney, making her a legal expert in Elder Law. Florida Board Certification is the highest level of evaluation by the Florida Bar, awarded only to lawyers with exceptional knowledge, skills, and proficiency, as well as a reputation for professionalism and ethics in a particular field of law
Stacey is a Florida native. She grew up in Miami, Florida before moving to Orlando to attend the University of Central Florida (UCF). Stacey graduated from UCF in 2011 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Legal Studies. During her time in college and before attending law school, Stacey worked as a legal assistant and paralegal gaining hands on experience in the legal field. She then earned her Juris Doctor degree from Barry University School of Law in Orlando in 2016. While in law school, Stacey had the honor of serving on the Barry University Law Review as a Research and Technical Editor. She was also the recipient of several book awards, including Legal Research and Writing I, Legal Research and Writing II, Torts, and Trial Advocacy.
Stacey is a compassionate advocate and advisor who devotes her time to helping families and individuals with concerns related to Elder Law.
- J.D., Barry University School of Law, Orlando
- B.A., Legal Studies, University of Central Florida
- Florida Bar Association
- Licensed to Practice in All Florida State Courts
- Accredited Veterans Claim Attorney
- Florida Bar Board Certified Elder Law Attorney
Community & Organizations
- The Florida Bar (Elder Law Section)
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association (“OCBA”)
- Member of the Estate, Guardianship, & Trust Law Committee of OCBA, Steering Committee Member (2021-Present), Co-Chair (2022)
- Member of the Elder Law Committee of the Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the OCBA Young Lawyers Section
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys (AFELA), AFELA UnProgram Co-Chair 2022