Florida Trust Administration Attorney
As a Trust administration attorney, I have advised and assisted personal representatives and Trustees throughout Central Florida for many years, helping them to complete the steps and obligations necessary to settle the estate of a loved one.
My law firm can assist you with all aspects of a probate estate regarding assets distributed by Wills, or assets distributed by intestacy laws.
Trust administration also includes the transfer of non-probate assets, such as trust assets, life insurance, and annuities, in compliance with estate tax requirements. When minor children or a disabled family member are affected, a Guardianship may also be involved in the estate process. I can help you with all of these matters.
Personalized Trust Administration Services. Every estate is unique.
As your Trust administration attorney, I will strive to ensure that the process is smooth and trouble-free. Details in settling an estate must be handled properly and cost-effectively. My firm will help to:
- Advise personal representatives and Trustees of their duties
- Notify heirs
- Notify beneficiaries
- Prepare an accounting of the assets of the estate
- Notify creditors and pay any valid debts the estate may have
- Address any creditor’s claim made on the estate
- Ensure that all tax matters for the estate are resolved, including Florida estate tax returns, federal estate and gift tax returns, and fiduciary income tax returns
- Distribute assets and property of the estate according to the terms of the Will or Trust
- Close the estate
Trust Administration Attorney Offering Exceptional Counsel
Probate and Trust administration calls for superior organization, communication and diplomacy. I provide my clients with a personal, hands-on relationship aimed at keeping you informed at regular intervals.
I take great pride in simplifying the Florida Trust administration and probate process so that you can be confident that things are been handled correctly and efficiently. Contact The Law Office of Kathleen Flammia for a confidential Trust administration consultation to learn more.