EVERY ESTATE IS UNIQUE
As a Florida Trust administration attorney, Kathleen Flammia has advised and assisted Personal Representatives and Trustees throughout Orlando, Winter Park, and Central Florida for many years, helping them to complete the steps and obligations necessary to settle the estate of a loved one. The Flammia Elder Law Firm can assist you with all aspects of a probate estate regarding assets distributed by Wills or assets distributed by intestacy laws.
Trust Administration also includes the transfer of non-probate assets, such as Trust assets, life insurance, and annuities in compliance with estate tax requirements. When a disabled family member is affected, a Special Needs Trust may also be involved in the estate process. We can help you with all of these matters.
The Flammia Elder Law team takes great pride in simplifying the Florida Trust Administration and probate process so that you can be confident that things are been handled correctly and efficiently.
Very knowledgeable, professional and attentive.
5 Star Google Review – B.D.
Visit the Flammia Elder Law Firm’s Family Education Center to access FREE videos and other helpful information. To discuss the administration of a Trust, schedule your consultation today.
Call (407) 478-8700 or email us.
Trust Administration FAQs
What does a Trust Administration attorney do?
The Flammia Elder Law Firm offers the following services:
- Advise Personal Representatives and Trustees of their duties
- File the appropriate pleadings with the court
- Notify heirs
- Notify beneficiaries
- Prepare an accounting of the assets of the estate
- Notify creditors and pay any valid debts of the estate
- Address any creditors’ claims made on the estate
- Ensure that all tax matters for the estate are resolved, including Florida estate tax returns, federal estate and gift tax returns, and fiduciary income tax returns
- Distribute assets and property of the estate according to the terms of the Will or Trust
- Close the estate
What kinds of skills should a Trust Administration attorney have?
Probate and Trust Administration calls for superior organization, communication, and diplomacy. The members of the Flammia Elder Law team strive to ensure that the process is smooth and trouble-free. Our team delivers a personal, hands-on relationship aimed at keeping you informed at regular intervals.